Experience the thrill of junior quad biking as you zoom through our custom made circuit
Look no further for an exciting quad biking experience in the scenic west coast of Scotland. You will be in safe hands on our mini quad circuit under the instruction and supervision of our LANTRA qualified instructor. Hold on tight as you zoom through the circuit where you will be feeling like a pro in no time. Our Polaris Outlaw 50cc junior quad bikes are suitable for children aged 8-12 looking for a thrill seeking experience worthy of telling all their friends. If you are 13+ you are eligible to take part in our quad safari!
What to expect:
- We ask our junior quad bikers to be accompanied by their parent or guardian throughout the duration of the session.
- Your quad biking instructor will explain the structure of the activity session and assess any prior experience.
- You will be introduced to safety aspects and issued with a helmet and a junior quad bike race suite with gloves.
- Instruction will initially focus on the quad bike; its features and controls, how to sit, stop, go and manoeuvre.
- The instructor maintains control at all times with a remote control cut off switch!
- full supervision, safety, junior adventure