You probably have never walked on water. Well now’s your chance!
At Turnberry Adventures, we can offer you the unique and challenging experience of walking on water in a large inflatable zorb ball. This is a great family friendly activity as you walk, run and flip on water without getting wet. The water zorbing activity is run from our picturesque loch just 200m from Turnberry Adventure’s Hub. Here, you will be launched from a purpose built jetty which slopes into the water facilitating a gentle roll from terra firma onto the loch. And that’s when all the fun begins!
What to expect:
- Your water zorbing instructor will explain the structure of the activity session and assess any prior experience.
- You will be introduced to any safety aspects and briefed on all risks associated with the activity.
- Your water zorbing experience will start with you climbing into the zorb and being zipped and in.
- The zorb will then be inflated with a blower and once fully inflated, the zorb will be sealed.
- You will then be gently rolled down our sloping jetty and onto the loch, at all times tethered to the shore with line.
- The tether ensures you can’t be “blown" away and that you can be easily recovered when your zorbing time is up!
- Please note, you must weigh less than 16 stone, 225 lbs, or 100kg.
- This activity cannot be operated in high winds.